Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Bachman's Spring Revival Ideas House - Part 2 Continued.

Yesterday, I showed you pictures from the Bachman's house and didn't even get inside the house.  So many ideas I want to share with you.  Today, I'll be showing you some unique ideas from the main floor of the home.  I'll only show you a few as I don't want this post to go on and on.  I'm afraid it could.

This mail collector was hanging on the wall in the entry way.  A basket for the mail and keys.

The dining room was really spring like.  The chair pillows were made with two dishtowels,
the cloth napkins are two different colors.  The wine glasses had simple dollar store wire wrapped around the base and coming up forming a leaf.  Plus this burlap table cloth.  I love burlap.
Remind me to show you my kitchen window valances I created months ago using some burlap I got for $8.00.


This trellis is used as a coat rack.  The hooks are old-fashioned glass door knobs.  (yep, I peeked.)


Have you ever considered bringing one of these into your kitchen?  This kitchen had two of them in open cupboards.  Notice the backdrop of the cupboard, is tin.


This shabby window shutter is a clever idea, dressed up with some more wire flowers.  It made for a nice statement wall in the back entry.


I was a bit enamored with this unique shelf on the wall in this small bathroom.  I'm not sure what the rounded bottom is, then they adhered a flat shelf on top.  I also like the tin behind the mirror.

There were lots of little areas where things were hanging from the ceiling.  This corner was filled with colorful baubles (not sure what they are)  They reflected the suns light and added beauty to the sunroom.


Ever seen one of these?  I think they use this to feed the pigs on the farm.  Now it is transformed as a side table with a fairy garden growing under the glass.

This is a stain glass window cling.  Really? You can not tell.


I'm always looking for ways to add healthy greenery to my rooms.  I love this chandelier and the candelabra filled with moss balls.  Just adds freshness, don't you think?

I hope that you have enjoyed seeing some of the ideas that inspired me.  Perhaps, tomorrow I will share the upper floor of the house.  There were just a few things that caught my eye.

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.