Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dutch Baby - From the Pancake House.

Have you ever tasted a Dutch Baby?  It's one of my favorite things to order when I go out for breakfast at the Original Pancake House in Eden Prairie, MN.

I love the taste, and texture of this delicious cross between a pancake and a egg.  Some people will order their Dutch Baby with fruit on top.  I prefer mine plain with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and side of syrup for dipping the corner of each bite.

I first learned about Dutch Babies on this blog called www.abeautifulmess.com   and on this blog post they shared a recipe http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2012/08/dutch-babies.html

So, off I went to find myself a small pan that I could put in the oven.  I have to say making Dutch Babies are really easy and delicious.  But, look at the one from the Pancake House.  It's amazing, right?

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this at my hunting lodge!!! Thanks for a great idea. I am always looking for a new breakfast meal;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent, your guests will love it. It makes a great impression.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.