Thursday, July 18, 2013

Banana Bread Muffins

I'm tired of throwing away Bananas that have gone dark and soft.  I tend to stay away from baking Banana bread because for some reason the center of my loaf is always mushy.

Still, what could I do with those Bananas?

I know, Banana muffins!

So easy, and they turned out perfect and delicious.
 
Gather your ingredients.

 
1/2 cup butter or margerine
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
4-5 over-ripe bananas mashed
1 cup walnuts (optional)
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
 
Pour into muffin tins or paper tins
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Check if done by inserting a knife into the center of a muffin.
If it comes out clean, they are done.  If not, bake for another
5 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
 
Mix all ingredients together.
 
Bake & TaDa!
 
 
I added some chocolate chips to a few of them.
 
 
Add butter if you like and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.