Tuesday, April 9, 2013

BBQ Potato Chip Chicken - Easy Meal.


This meal gets requested almost weekly from my kids.  Lucky for me, it's an easy meal to make.  I serve it with another favorite Anne's Mac & Cheese.

Here's all there is too it.

4-5 Chicken breasts - I usually thaw mine out, but sometimes I'll even do it with frozen ones.


1/2 cup Butter - melted.   (I've used olive oil, even a mix of milk and eggs.  Basically, to coat the chicken.)

Next, smash a bag of Potato Chips - any flavor you like.  We like the BBQ flavor, but without MSG please whenever possible.


Coat the chicken breast with the potato chips and put into a greased pan.


Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 180 degrees.

Serve and enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, I will have to try it this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me hungry! I will try this next weekend, I have never thought of using chips with chicken. Great post! <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I do a variation of this with crushed cornflakes and I marinate the chicken in honey, lime and spices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at potato chips, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.