Monday, March 4, 2013

My Book "Do Over" Movie Trailer




My first book trailer -  "Do Over,"

by Virginia Bailey


My daughter Jade who is only 14 years old, surprised me with this book trailer last night.  I can't believe how talented she is.  How lucky am I?


Oh, how I love watching my book trailer.  It is perfect.  I love who Jade chose to portray the characters.  I could not have chosen better.

MY book is available here on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00943I95W

Thank you everyone for visiting my blog and supporting me in pursuing my dreams.  I am bursting with gratitude. 

Thank you Jade, for all that you do.  I love you.

Mom

P.S. Jade says, she would love it if you subscribe to her YouTube channel.
Subscribe here:http://www.youtube.com/jxdey


2 comments:

  1. Loved it, Jade did a great job!! The characters really fit and I loved the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jade you are beyond your years talented;) I am smitten with this trailer... It is perfect, and I too could not have pick better characters to be in the book. The talent in the Bailey family is HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.