Monday, November 26, 2012

My Etsy Store Is Now Open

Life's been busy.  I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VirginiaJBailey

According to the news today, online sales are up 20% over last year, and that's not including the numbers for CyberMonday.

What better reason to get my online Etsy store open.  Actually, it has been open for a while but I haven't really had much time to work on it.  With the holidays ahead, I thought it would be a great idea to add some new items.

Here's a quick peek:
                                                          Iris

 
Roxy

 
Fiona
 
 
Layla

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of your works especially your play with colors! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.