Friday, August 31, 2012

My Book "Do Over" is Available on Amazon - Yippee!

Follow Me on Pinterest


 
 
I chose to self-publish my book on Amazon and make it available as
a Kindle novel.  In a few months I may have it also available in print form.
 
This has been a very exciting experience and I feel very fortunate to be alive
in a time when a writer can get their words out into the world so easily.
 
Working with Amazon was very simple.  The hardest thing for
me to figure out was how to get my formatting to work correctly. 
I thank you in advance for
your support on helping me accomplish one of my life long dreams.
 
If you would like to learn more about self publishing. I recommend taking the wonderful webinar by
Denise Wakeman called, From Blog to Kindle.
 
You really do have the power to make your dreams come true.
 
Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage,  just literally
twenty seconds of just embarrasing bravery and I promise you, something great will
come of it.
 
Matt Damon's words in the movie "We Bought a Zoo."
 
Thanks everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They are appreciated and helpful.